Friday, November 10, 2006



The advantage of builders being here is an early start! This is Sunrise! We now have 'french' doors from the bedroom to the terrace, the Blue bathroom is no more and Karen has been working hard decorating the living room. Unfortunately my arm is restricing me from some of these activities which is very frustrating. We went to the Cinema Tuesday to see 'the Queen', such a visit a sure sign winter is coming although this week has been warm dry and sunny. I spent a full day out wednesday seeing agents, quite different from my days in Walton, I drove 110 Miles, the scenary varying from vines to Cows and sheep (no I did not stop!) and the Luberon mountains and then the Alps!

Finally secumbed to doing most of my tax return which I think I have been putting off since May!

No comments: