Thursday, March 01, 2007

Well no surprise - we arrive at the offices of EDF to find it closed!It is quite incredible - a huge Public company - a big town - there are people arriving every few minutes and there is nobody there! It is so French! So I call them up again to be told a letter is on its way ( not before about 4 people sign & stamp it!) Whilst I'm in the moaning mood - Banking - I've mentioned it before - I just went to take out 700€ to pay the guy who is working on the house - my first account - Sorry no - your maximun weekly limit is 390€ - (I had this increased to a thousand but obviously they changed it back) so I go to my second acount -( another bank) the allowance is Zero as I took the limit out last Friday!!! So I have to wait until tomorrow for cash - Well I guess this is the price you paying for living in paradise!!

No comments: