Saturday, March 22, 2008

Last weekend we returned to the UK, well Wales actually, for my sisters wedding to Neil. I took my Dads role and had the honour to 'give her away' (well you never get much for sisters do you!). I was very proud and Gillian looked stunning. Despite the rain it was a lovely day which we wouldn't have missed for the world. Dinner for about 65 was followed by a disco which we really enjoyed - its the first opportunity we have had since moving here to really dress up and also dance!

Gillian with her husband Neil, Karen, I & Richard and Gillians 3 sons Mark, Adam & Micheal.



Me and my big sister !


Sunday was spent with Gillian, Neil & there families which was very nice , Monday we dropped them off at Heathrow and then headed for Kingston for a little retail therapy before heading to Essex to spend the night at Karens Mums who came back here with us for Easter.

No comments: