Monday, May 18, 2009


Well , it looks like we made it!After a very stressfull week some how it seems to have come good. We filled the pool 10cm at a time through the weekend finally stopping right on the top edge. That was going to be the test. We left it over Saturday night and I was out with my torch in the early hours seeing if it had gone down, it had not and the releif was immense. Our guest arrived late afternoon and although I am sure a little perplexed by the array of cement mixers and building materials littering the garden, they seemed content.



This picture reflects the vision that we had when we first designed the house and gites 3 years ago - and it is exactly as we both imagined.

I could not beleive it yesterday, the picture of the green pool was taken about 12 noon. When I met the 4 clients at 6pm the pool was blue! I could not beleive my luck.

2 comments:

sheena said...

well done u
hope the h2o stays where u want t 2 stay

cant wait 2 see it now
sheena xx

David said...

Thanks sheena - look forward to seeing you in July x