Sunday, June 21, 2009

Le Chene, now finished.


We are now getting into quite a civilised routine! Saturdays are normally changeover day. Last weekend the couple staying at Les Cypres left, coming in we had a couple from Belguim whilst the Canadians who were in Le Chene for 3 weeks left swapping with a French couple from Burgundy. It is a pretty full on day, cleaning, getting linen and towels changed and being ready to welcome the new guests in.
I now have an ever increasing garden to maintain. The 'formal' lawn by the pool has to be cut. I then have the Orchard which takes me a full day to cut. My trusty mower which I bought out from the UK seems to do the job well.



Our pool is proving very popular with our guests. Karen and I manage to sneak a dip in most days whilst they are out and about.


This is our own house 'the bit we live in!'

No comments: