Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sisterly Love!

We are frequently asked how often we go back to England and do we see our family.
Well having her brother living in the South of France has it's appeal!
My sister, Gillian, four years older than me comes over at least twice a year usually in summer when we put her to work in the gardens (luckily weeding is one of her hobbies!).

Thankfully her husband Neil has similarly strange hobbies like woodwork and perfecting those little jobs that I like to avoid. What great visitors they always are. They are also active Olive Pickers in November.

Of course after a days work it's time to scrub up and go out for the evening, as this summers visit coincided with my birthday they treated us to dinner at Coquillade. I really like this kind of visitor!


And another supper out, at one of our favourite restaurants in the village L'Estrade , joining us friends of Gillian's Kevin & Marion who were staying in one of our gites for the week. 


I am particularly proud of my sister as she is trekking up Kilimanjaro for charity later this month and has so far raised over £6200. 

No comments: