Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Its Monday morning and we have serious work to do! I have over 30 beams in this house to sand and paint, let alone the ceilings they hold up!



The ceilings take 4 coats of paint, then there are the walls,and the shutters, and the windows and then there is the other house................Anyone want a painting holiday in Provence - good food and wine?




Karen has bravely taken on the roll of windows and doors ( haven't actually told her that yet)! our new paint shop!



And good news my South African buyer exchanged on Monday night, deal done in 14 days completion November - thank you very much! I must admit 3 years ago when we took the decision to come here I had never thought we would be actually able to earn money here from selling houses nor that I would be so up to my eyes in paint!! but I wouldn't change it for anything - we both love it!

No comments: