Monday, August 18, 2008


Well it was a good party, about 65 friends and family, this is me with my sister, who looks pretty good I think.
Yesterday, Sunday 17th was our 7th wedding anniversary. Here is Karen looking pretty fantastic before we went for dinner in Bonnieux.

This is the view from the restaurant

We were not aware when we booked that Bonnieux was holding it's fete votive that night so when we arrived to find candy floss stalls and roundabouts outside the restaurant we were a little concerned however at 10pm there was a great firework display and we had the best view in the house followed by live music and dancing in the square, we left at 12.30 driving home with the roof down in the mazda lit by a full moon (and headlights too!), it was a lovely balmy evening.


Meanwhile I think my wine consumption might be taking its toll on me, I was walking down to the Boulangerie yesterday morning when I came across a Lama who clearly has a good appreciation for a fine view!


/

No comments: