Thursday, April 23, 2009


22 Days left and today was busy with the league of Nations on site! Simon (English)and Jeremy(French)were building our entrance wall, Patrick, the Electrician and Monsieur Trouchet,the satalite TV man were both here all day doing what they do! we have 3 satelite dishes at Le chene, 1 for French TV, 1 for UK TV and the other for the internet,Dominic the gardener and his assistant (a guy of about 58 who still adresses him as Monsieur Maubert), again French, Thijs(Dutch) his crew of 3, two French and 1 Morrocian, the spicy sausages!and Johann , Austrian.






As if we did not have enough to do I have been out showing houses with what will be my last client for Home-Hunts as I have been fired! Yes , for the first time in my life Sir Francois has fired me! Clearly I am not the man I used to be! It was in truth by mutual agreement due to a lack of time on my part.

No comments: